Thread: Food and Drink What Are You Microwaving Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 11:43 PM   #30
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I am when it comes to vegetables, they cannot be frozen. That's why I hated the pot pies Joey mentioned in the other thread so much. The taste and texture of the veggies in them are just off.
Frozen broccoli is my jam. Perfect as a side and perfect in my cheddar broccoli potato soup. The only other veg I freeze, currently, is peas and carrots.

Come next spring I intend to grow so many potatoes that I'm gonna gave to shred/cube and freeze them for long term storage though.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.