View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 10:12 PM   #41832
Forever Royal

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Society wouldn't have to forego 2 to 3 years of life if society would have taken it as seriously as Germany. Berlin is back to mostly normal because among other things they did social distancing.

I think the odds are good for a decent vaccine within the next six months.

Without a vaccine, there will still be people distancing 2 to 3 years from now and it will still be having a negative effect on the economy.

Cheap, fast, and widely available tests would also be a game changer. I expect that sooner than two to three years.

German doctors and officials are talking about the start of their second wave having arrived as cases continue to rise. They are warning among other things that elective surgeries are at risk of being cancelled again soon. Thousands are protesting in Berlin and across the country about lockdowns and face masks requirements. Citizens are urged to avoid non essential travel to basically all of their neighbors. Despite rising cases schools are starting there next week as well. I wouldn’t classify things as normal there nor just assume it won’t keep getting worst as far as case numbers.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.