View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:48 PM   #41829
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I don't see a huge risk in those pics, no. I don't see zero risk either. Pretty much everyone at least has a mask they can put on if they stop moving and get in tight.

FWIW I wasn't one going nuts about the other protests either - except when they get in close for an extended period with no masks, and especially when they scream in other people's faces.

The point is the pics you showed, and this, are nowhere close to identical risk level - which was the claim I responded to.

This one is even indoors ffs.
That was one protest compared to thousands of people gathering in different cities all over the country for WEEKS. Get the **** out of here with your one-sided bullshit. You also went from “over 99%” to a complete moving of the goalposts.

You’re just seeing what you want to see because you’re biased:

Also, how many of these people have masks that are THAT effective when thousands are crowded shoulder to shoulder? Do you see how many have a mask, but are not wearing it? Just because somebody has a mask on doesn’t mean they had it on the entire time. Are you not capable of that level of critical thinking or is it just your bias?

Last edited by staylor26; 08-05-2020 at 09:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote