View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:21 PM   #41825
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You’re so full of shit. Not to mention it’s supposed to be mask AND 6 feet.
I don't know what's going on in that first pic, but that clearly isn't a normal protest. The only source(s) I can find for it seems to be 100s of identical click-bait articles:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...0op6mDCA&hl=en

I'll grant you that the other pics were not 99% compliance. A lot of the pictures you didn't choose from that search I posted had near 100% mask compliance. I went to a protest in LA that was 100% mask compliance. My argument still holds a lot of water at 90% compliance or even 80% vs. zero mask compliance going out of your way to scream in people's faces.

Who gives a shit about 6 feet? That's something you added. I only made the comment about masks - which make the lion's share of the difference. 6 feet or a mask is probably good enough. Almost all the people in your pics have masks, which the probably put in when they're in close quarters or not marching. It's not perfect but it's a lot better than doing nothing.

Last edited by suzzer99; 08-05-2020 at 09:30 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote