View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:49 PM   #41821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I understand this thing is deadly. I understand there are certain members of society who are at more risk than others.

That said, the whole 2-3 years of social distancing thing doesn't seem realistic to me.

The past few months have felt like years. I don't know that society is willing to say "alright, I'll forego 2-3 years of my life so that we can fully get this thing under control."

I just simply don't see it. You can disagree if you want, but I don't. I have colleagues in our Berlin office who say that Berlin is essentially back to life as usual. No masks, no distancing, etc.

We'll get this thing under control at some point. And I don't think it'll be 2-3 years.
I don't think we entirely know where we'll be in a year, let alone 3.

That said, it's pretty much a lock that other countries are going to be back to normal and we'll probably still be fighting it because we just have too much spread going on. Especially if schools do end up spreading this thing worse. There's not really a way around that.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.