Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:39 AM   #258
Supporter

I've had all kinds of neighbors in the past as well...the old people who want to chat and need favors I enjoy doing for them, the needy old people who aren't grateful, the people that become great friends and influences, the crackheads, and the guy you hate enough you about break your own teeth when you see him.

So glad I moved to the farm....

I neighbor how my neighbors do. Most of my neighbors are welcome to anything I have...need a tool? Go in the shop and grab it. My kids fish your pond, you're welcome to mine. I have a unique place and a lot of people want to take pics there, tonight a neighbor's daughter is doing her senior pics at my place, and they're welcome to use my UTV to roam around.....because that's how they are for my family.

I do have one, a wanna be deer pro, who put elevated cattle panels and cut cedars and drug them in front of the places deer cross from that farm into mine.....well, I wouldn't offer him a cup of piss for any purpose but to dump on his own grave.

The older I get, the more I'd rather just get a long if I can...Life is too short to be pissed off all the time about things that don't matter. That's what I'm learning. If the above neighbor is being a ****, then be a **** back.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote