View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:52 PM   #28373
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I was coming home from work, on the phone with a buddy who is a Packers fan, tells me the Chiefs traded up to 10. He says he thinks it's for a LB, Reddick, and before he finishes, I say if they traded to 10 its Mahomes. He's baffled by that. Pick comes in and he gets to hear me celebrate. Hate that I was in the car, but I'll never for get it.
I got off early from work to try to make it home by about the time the 15th pick or so would be on the board because I thought there was a chance we would trade up to about there to get Mahomes. Get home and iirc it was pick 12 and I had asked my daughter how her day was while switching to NFLN to see who had been picked. Right then the guys talking started talking about the talk of the draft was KC moving up to take Mahomes and I thought my ears were playing tricks on me and it wasn’t real. I swear everything went silent in my head for a minute till the ticker on the bottom showed KC had picked at 10 and took Pat. I was frozen and speechless for a good minute or 3 after that. Then I jumped up and down a bunch of times yelling yess yess like a prom date getting nailed.

It was like something out of a damn movie.

I picked Pat for KC in the CP Mock. I was in love with him. I still can’t believe we got him.

Click the sig...
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote