View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #114
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I held out till the 21st because I had actually met one of the admins from the Star at the gathering I held, and they brought gifts. So, like Fraz, I tried to play peacemaker, but it didn't work. Heck, I think I helped with a competing site as well for a bit, but they drew the short straw and got Denise, hahaha
Pigskin Park. Yeah, after Denise got named a mod in the political forum there I lobbied for an attained the same position just to create some balance. The sick, twisted bitch.

KCGannonStalker remains in my top 3 CP hero list all these years later for a reason.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote