View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:09 AM   #41569
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I have no idea why they're comparing Sweden to the UK, Italy and Spain instead of say, Finland.

How is Finland faring? How about Norway?

That's like comparing NYC to Salina, KS.
It's weird to me seeing Finland compared to Sweden, they really aren't as similar as people seem to think they are. Norway is iffy too. Denmark is a better comparison imo.

Regardless, Sweden's strategy was all about being prepared for a second wave and avoiding the negative unintended consequences that come with strict mitigation efforts. People tend to overlook the excess deaths that come from strict measures.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.