View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:34 PM   #168
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I have a friend who travels with the team. I can tell you with 100% certainty that the rumors are true. The Whistling Straits guys outed themselves on IG, I won't disclose the names of the guys that went out gambling.

It's a shitshow, and apparently happening all over the league. It's just a matter of time before it's all shut down.
These players go out in the home city. They dont think lots of people know who they are and recognizer them. Lots of social media posts saying I saw them at Whistling straights and Molina at a strip club BEFORE it became public or covid related. Hey, I saw some Cardinals players out where I was, it was cool etc. But, thats just anecdotal and could be just someone spouting off or making shit up. Now, people believe them.

Heard a discussion on MLB that this is common for players to do these things on their off days during the season. This is not a regular season you idiots. Former players were saying they know of players on other teams that did the same thing last week.

Players need to take this shit seriously. Is this why you were against a bubble? So you could go party?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.