View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 08:56 PM   #28337
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Stop with this Lamar Jackson shit. Other people are going to talk about it, so I won't. I would rant about that, but other people will also be doing that, so I'll leave it alone.

You know what also needs to stop?

Aaron Donald.

I don't care how good of a DT he is. He's not as good at being a DT as Patrick Mahomes is at being a QB.

Shut the **** up. Stop it. Eat shit and die.
Idk, man. I think Aaron Donald might be maxed out. It's hard to imagine a DT being any better than he is and has been for like 4-5 years now.

Pat's close or around the same level, IMO, but it seems he has yet to hit his ceiling.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.