View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 05:43 PM   #293
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So what good cities did I miss on my list? I can add them into the rankings. I heard a suggestion for Prescott (AZ), and I probably should include Scottsdale and/or Phoenix. I excluded Phoenix originally because I figured I wouldn't relocate from one large metro to another one that is on the surface of the sun, but I think Phoenix is pretty cheap compared to Denver.

Just for fun, I should also pick some small town somewhere where housing is really cheap in a low tax state. Maybe Ely, NV, or Muleshoe, TX.

I also excluded Salt Lake City, which I find interesting, but I think the odds are zero that my wife would move there so I didn't include it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.