View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 10:07 AM   #28319
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
At the Chris Stapleton concert with spotty service. I get a text saying "we traded up!" and I knew it was for Mahomes.

Then evidently some asshole on NFL Network (or maybe ESPN; one of the two) announced his sources were saying the Chiefs had moved up for Watson, so I get that text from my buddy's who's giving me updates. I was just crestfallen. I couldn't believe it. We finally have a shot at a generational quarterback and we take this glorified Alex Smith and his pop-gun arm. I was NOT a Watson fan (he's been better than I figured he'd be).

Then I must've had a service issue because it was another 5 minutes before I get the MAHOMES!!!! text from my buddy when the pick was actually announced. He says he sent it immediately.

So I got to run the gamut of emotions for about 5 minutes there.
I was working out at home. Had the draft on in the background, figured i'd be done by the Chiefs pick. All of a sudden i hear that they traded up and i'm pretty much in disbelief, "No ****ing way...."

I musta spent the whole time leading up to the pick saying, "Please be Mahomes Please be Mahomes Please be Mahomes Please be Mahomes".

Interupted work out. Wife and her friend are annoyed....no ****s given.

Chiefs draft Mahomes and i pretty much scream in celebration like we just went to the SB.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote