View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 09:53 AM   #28316
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
No, those takes were idiotic from the start.

You don't take the guy who throws 48mph over the guy who throws 62mph and the interception rate Mahomes had in college is nearly identical to what he has in the NFL. The interception worry was stupid from the start.

Mahomes had three interceptions in CAMP!!!!

Watson has outperformed but Mahomes was always the better pick from day 1
Hey man, you're preaching to the choir. I never liked Deshaun Watson all that much as a pro QB.

It appears my reservations about his ability to play in the pros were overblown. I'll own that one. But I fought against the notion that HE BEAT TEH ALABAMA HE GOAT was a valid assessment of his ability compared to Mahomes, and that part is absolutely true. Particularly the "clutch" label. Because what do you know... the "clutch" college QB blew a 24-point lead in the playoffs, and the "loser Jay Cutler clone" QB overcame 3 consecutive 10+ point deficits in the playoffs to win the Super Bowl.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote