View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 09:28 AM   #27
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I expect the Patriots with Newton (or a much better Stidham than we thought he he wins the job) to be one of the Top teams in the AFC. Losing Hightower is huge though, I'll have to knock them down a peg. But if you think they are going 3-13 you are out of your mind.

They could sleep walk to 8-8.
Did they get any receivers? Last I checked Edelman was their best one still. To have a #3 or 4 slot receiver Like Edelman be your best receiving option definitely makes you a bottom dweller in this league. Cam doesn’t have the legs anymore to save their lack of offensive weapons. 8-8 is a possibility because they’re in the AFC east, but no one outside the northeast considers them an AFC contender anymore.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.