Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:49 PM   #621
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Stop being fragile snowflakes and understand women aren't threatening you or your way of life. Including them in the conversation, E.g. writing, directing, or starring, brings in new ideas and view points. I don't know what it's like to be a woman or understand their day to day life. The more I read from female writers the more I am embarassed by my behavior earlier in life because of things I never thought of or realized. Yes, sometimes the story might be over the top, but I imagine its the same for a woman when she watches something like Rambo destroying an entire village.
Oh **** off. Kathleen Kennedy isn't all "women." Calling her out for ruining Star Wars isn't sexist; it's the truth. Calling her out for using Star Wars to shove a political agenda down our throats isn't an attempt to chain all women to the stove. Ever seen Zero Dark Thirty? It's a darkly violent movie directed by a woman and starring a woman in the lead role, and I absolutely love it. Too bad Kathryn Bigelow wasn't the producer/writer/director of Last Jedi; it wouldn't have sucked. If anything, your post is the most sexist thing I've seen lately, because apparently all women need so-called enlightened douchebags like you to pat them on their heads, hold their hands and lead them out of the house so they can fulfill their impossible dreams of becoming directors and studio executives. Otherwise, they're doomed to spend their lives baking cookies, right?

And what the **** does Rambo have to do with anything? If anybody, male or female, goes into a Rambo movie and is surprised that he shoots shit up is a moron. What Kennedy did to Star Wars the equivalent of Rambo going into an enemy village and spending the entire film knitting baby booties while the enemy soldiers kill everybody.

If you want to be embarrassed about something, it should be that somebody at CNN has your balls in a jar.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote