View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 09:25 AM   #40794
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Long lasting means what to you? This started in March and there are people becoming reinfected with symptoms a second time. It seems rare but can still happen. What makes someone else able to get reinfected and what gives me possible “lasting” immunity? We don’t know this answer and lasting immunity would be 12 months or more for my definition.
I guess that it falls along the same questioning of why do some people get it and why do many people appear to have a resistance. If you buy into the possible 20% max infection rate concept.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.