View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 03:27 PM   #937
Fight, build, win!

So my wifes Indo friend from work stopped by so they could go shopping. I had some blues playing and she said John Mayal right. I said right and preceded to tell me about Indonesions love for American rock blues and jazz. She said search Gugun Blues Shelter Indo Band guitarist sounds like Hendrix. I had that yeah right but didn't say it as I was mesmorized by her spectacular boobs in spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. So after they left did a search and been listening to this band most the morning. I am really digging on them.

Little Wing cover see what you think.

Last edited by srvy; 07-26-2020 at 03:37 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.