Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 08:37 AM   #611
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
People get all worried about "Girl Power" moments in film like there haven't been moments like that in films forever, same with Dude Power moments.

They may commingle comments by actresses/directors who are SJW types with what happens in the film. To echo Frazod a bit, perhaps they are looking to assign blame in supremely disappointing films, so pile on the SJW bits.
I hadn't seen any of the newer Marvel movies other than Guardians, and over the Christmas/New Year's holiday when I got Disney Plus for The Mandalorian I binge watched all the Avengers movies as well as Captain Marvel. I actually liked it. Larson comes off as such an arrogant **** in real life (hell, you can tell her co-stars don't even like her), but I had no problem with the character or the movie. OTOH, Daisy Ridley seems like a really sweet kid when she's being interviewed. I have no problem with her personally or her performance. She was just given horrible material to work with.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote