Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #597
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Great!

We know you don't like Star Wars, yet you feel compelled to constantly posts about your hatred of all things Star Wars.

So, can you please stop ****ing up these threads with your horseshit now?
To be fair, I barely post in Star Wars threads, and when I complain it's generally related to the lack of creativity and the idiotic and lazy concept of prequels.

The problem is I loved Star Wars and I saw a lot of promise in what it could become. I now realize Disney will not take any risks and will rehash the same characters with lower level plot lines.

It's sad, but it is what it is.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.