View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 03:46 PM   #994
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Somebody at The Onion must be a Cardinals fan....
https://sports.theonion.com/cubs-ins...gLfWzbPagSZ1v4
Having been there for the opening of 'New Wrigley' about 4 years ago when there were LITERALLY hundreds of fans standing in the concourses and pissing into plastic cups, I see nothing wrong with that headline.

Opening day must've sneaked up on them because they had only 1 working bathroom - hadn't finished the other 3. They didn't even ship in portajohns until the next day.

So rather than miss 3 innings waiting to take a piss (as my buddy did), most people were just grabbing a beer cup and pissing in it.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The stadium literally reeked of warm piss (because of course cups of piss started getting knocked over).

The Cubs deserve any amount of hell they take for any number of years because of that fiasco.

EDIT: Here's a tweet I found from Passan

It was a complete shitshow.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.