View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 01:40 PM   #947
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That pitching staff.

Woof.
Yeah, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad tidings here or anything, but Mikolas was throwing absolute slop up there yesterday and gave up all of 2 runs through 4.

He was awful. No life on his fastball, no breaking ball to speak of, little command of anything. He had the stuff for one of those "get chased in the 2nd w/ 3 on the board and the bases loaded with 1 out..." kind of days.

Then Martinez kinda dozed through 4 innings of 1 run ball. It was as indifferent a performance as I've seen from a pitcher....ever.

I'd like to see a quality squad so I can blame any of their shortcomings on Mike Matheny but man - that was a 'contender for 1st overall' kind of performance I saw yesterday.

That's a pretty rough roster, laddies...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.