View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #811
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't particularly care about what "SJWs" think, but I do care about what Native Americans think. You're probably right that perceptions have changed, but that happens.
I think the mindset has changed towards the name over time as people who weren't involved in the early ongoings of the founding of the name aren't as in tune with the beginning nature of what it originally represented to those natives who were a part of that community at the time.

I did read your article though. Thanks for sharing.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.