View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 02:28 PM   #911
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's mainly that every report I've read on him is his 3rd pitch is not good.
I thought it was one of those standard 'young kid' 3rd pitches where sometimes it's great, sometimes it's crap.

Granted, that's not something that works long term, but if you throw a pitch that 'flashes' big league capable, you can work with that. Especially with all the pitch tracking tools available to guys these days where they can monitor exactly why a pitch did what it did in terms of release, rotation, etc...

Maybe you're right. You can't really make a living on 2 pitches as a starter these days. But that's also why I wonder what you have him pitching as a starter for unless you're really just throwing some carrion to the buzzards there.

"Yeah, this is gonna hurt Brady, but get your pitches in and work on that changeup..." all with the idea of developing that 3rd pitch long-term in a season where you have little designs of contending anyway.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.