View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #881
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If they stay 'down' for one week, with the way they're prorating service time, it doesn't burn a year of service.

I don't think that will be bad enough.

Guys, the Orioles lost 108 games last year, got worse, and play a much harder schedule (AL East and NL East only? Brutal). I legitimately think they're going to win like 12 games and set the record for worst winning percentage in baseball history.
Not a bad point..

But no one can look at me with a straight face and tell me we aren't hurting for position prospects, there's a big black hole at several positions. Basically for this to work Bobby Witt and Erick Pena would have to be superstars with some guys like Kyle Isbel being better than expected and someone like Pratto, Mattias or Melendez to become a legit player again.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.