View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 10:30 AM   #215
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I forgot about my #1 spot.

The Republic of Malta.

Former British colony smack-ass in the middle of the Mediterranean off the southern tip of Italy. Fairly stable (apart from being a staging area during every major world war) and near a bunch of places I'd love to visit.

Yeah, I'd probably go with Malta.
A friend of mine lived in Malta for a while. It seemed very nice.

This woman wows me with her internationalism. She's Dutch (but half Chinese) and married a Yemeni guy. They speak English, Dutch, Arabic, and probably other languages and they've lived in the USA, Malta, Tunisia, the Netherlands, and Canada over the past two decades. They just up and move to some very different place whenever they get the urge.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.