View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:38 AM   #204
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Seeing anything particularly tempting so far?

My list is presented in ascending order of scoring, but that doesn't always match my preferences. I'm intrigued by Ketchikan (#55), Cocoa Beach (#40), and maybe Fallbrook (#46) so far. California is really nice, but it's just so darn expensive.
The Fallbrook location really caught my eye as San Diego would be tops on our list if we could swing it comfortably financially. So to see an area north and a little inland can be had within our price range with room for renovations if needed is encouraging.

Palm Springs has always been on our list so it was interesting to see where it came in on your list.

Orange is interesting as we'll. My company is headquartered in LA so I've had a chance to familiarize myself with the surrounding areas and like it quite a bit.

Laguna Niguel is super interesting as I wasn't familiar with that area. Checks a lot of boxes although I could never sell the wife on a townhome.

St. Augustine is intriguing as we traveled along the east coast of FL and found ourselves liking it more than we anticipated.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.