View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #28234
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Million bucks says the guy is obsessed with his jawline.

I didn't realize there's an entire weird-ass cult of people who read books and shit about 'slaying 10s' and think the entire world revolves around how set your jaw is. There's a guy on here that had an entire mopey thread about being unable to get laid because of it.

Then the CP sleuths found him on other websites dedicated to this bizarre hookup culture and people that fancy themselves 'pickup gods' or some shit.

It was just insanely strange. I never thought for a million years that people like that actually existed. I figured it had to be a parody. Nope - they're out there and they're bizarrely rapey and incredibly offputting.
LOL, I had forgotten all about that. What was that loser's username, you remember?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.