View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 08:03 AM   #28206
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I think a lot of people see that Pat could do MUCH better and are compelled to speak on it...it's obviously not nice but that's how it goes with a lot of sports wags...not just her. I mean folks can say "she was there before the fame" but come on now...Pat's dad was in the big leagues so from the very start he was living a life of privilege. Couple that with his insane sporting abilities from a young age and it's not hard to see why she was into him early. I mean she doesn't even have a job right? She does at home fitness workout blogs and that's it?...so she's pretty much finacially supported by Pat and has been since they arrived in KC *shrugs* .
Please set yourself on fire.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote