View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 06:49 AM   #28198
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
It's the nature of social media. People are emboldened by the fact that they can just say whatever they think, mostly things they would never really say outloud. Add to that the moronic and immature herd mentallity, and the fact that they don't view people as, you know, REAL people, and you get the insane stupidity that you see every day reported as "news" which comes from social friggin' media.

Not to detract from the thread, but I believe social media to be the bane of our existence these days. I don't have a Twatter account. I have a Facecrap account, which I rarely post to and I've unfollowed many of my "friends". I'm just too lazy to go out and cull my "friends" list. Meh. I actually hate social media.

Does CP count as social media? If so...well shit, I guess I do kinda like social media...
Yes CP is social media. And Yes-social media is shit. Except CP

When we get into the DC thread it is amazing we all have a common likeness of the Chiefs

Twitter is good for hearing news first. Bad because it allows assholes to have an immediate, knee jerk voice. Most of the time I roll my eyes. I do grab stuff off of it and post it here-but my twitter feed only focuses of weather, science and a little football.

Facebook-me, more, now

Nextdoor- Train wreck.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.