Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 07:28 PM   #3090
It was not a fair catch

Signed up for my first hand gun class. Sept 12 is the earliest I could get.
I have never held a hand gun before.

If you are new to handguns or simply require a refresher on basic handgun skills and handling, then look no further. This course teaches you all you need to know to safely handle and shoot both semi-automatic and revolver pistols. You will gain confidence and skills necessary to safely own, operate and use a handgun. You are provided with all classroom materials, guns (.22 cal / 9mm / 38 revolver), ammunition, targets, hearing and eye protection. This course is approximately 4 Hours. (Class times can vary on number of students)
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote