View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 10:35 AM   #5712
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Nice day....Couldnt get signed on quick enough when it was at 7 and sold half my shares of IBIO at $6.50. Not bad after buying at $1.00.

Hindsight: Why didnt I take a second out of the house and go all in and change my life forever instead of just playing with pocket change lol?
Because turds like IBIO end up going for pennies 90%+ of the time.

Taking profit is never a bad thing. Can't always look back.

I sold 50% of my position at $5.50. I then sold 25% of the position at $7.01. I am left with 25% of my original position with a stop loss set at $5.50. I plan to ride this final 25% to $10+ if it gets there, but if this was a simple pump/dump scenario, I'll get stopped out at $5.50 and be done.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.