View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 11:24 PM   #209
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Very cool card. Did you pull it from something or buy it?

I was watching a break last night and learned UD still owns the rights to Jordan and Lebron card autos. Seems crazy considering they can't even make basketball cards anymore.

I've also learned I can't find a product I like that isn't well over priced or a break that doesn't absolutely rape me for being a Chiefs fan. Might have to settle for tracking down some Royals cards now that their WS win has worn off.
Royals from the 2015 world series can be had extremely cheap, although we do have one of the hotter prospects in baseball right now. Bobby Witt Jr. Bowman Chrome stuff has hit the market and he is the second highest value behind the Yankees international guy Jasson Dominguez. For that matter, minus Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyreek; Chiefs players from this past year can be purchased quite reasonably. I bought a Damian Williams PSA 10 auto rookie numbered out of 10 copies for $60 a couple months back. That is a steal IMO for a pretty unsung hero. Unfortunately his hobby love is going to be glossed over heavily this year by Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Wow. Doesn't get much better than that man!! Awesome
It's the best investment I've ever made. I purchased it for $900 the year it came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Holy shit! How much is that worth?

Impressive.
No triple autographs have sold in quite a while, but there is one just like this (same grade and all) on ebay for $59,999 buy it now or best offer. Cards with just Kobe and Jordan or just Lebron and Jordan have sold in the past few months for $35,000+ each.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 07-20-2020 at 06:55 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.