View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 01:00 AM   #46
For The Glory Of The City

They deserved to win the first one but deserved to lose the second. Heh.

I am not really going all in on taking things from this tournament. It feels like a preseason tournament even though it has been lots of fun.

I worry about our midfield with Felipe and just worry about him long term. Him being injured for these long stretches reminds me of Eric Berry for the Chiefs its like hey...the idea of how good you are does not really matter if you are not here helping us win games. Not his fault but it is frustrating.

Johnny Russell has not looked good in a really long time. Zusi is what he is not bad not great he was involved in 2 of the 3 goals. We don't seem to have as much possession as we have in years past so that can make him a little less valuable.

Love what I see from Pulido, Shelton, and Gerso (even though he can do wacky stuff)...Kinda had a bad game but seems to be a great pick up overall.

We have the tools to be a damn good team but I worry we will have to do too much to protect Sanchez and teams will be able to over run our midfield.

Of course is this even a season? I have basically written everything off as a dream until next year.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.