View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #183
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm boggled by that Fallbrook house. Five acres in the LA/SD corridor that's affordable? I would have thought that impossible. I was looking to see if I was missing some fatal flaw, but I think it's really just because it's inland so far and so far out of any town. But heck, it's still only an hour away from some nice coastal towns and half of that is just coming down the hill to civilization on rural roads. If I was retiring now, that would be a very strong contender. I'm afraid to show it to my wife because she'll want it now.
Yeah... I want it now, too.

I assume Ventura/Oxnard will be further up your list... it's also surprisingly affordable for being on the coast and being close to LA.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.