View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 08:22 AM   #65
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I've had to wear a mask and have a mandatory thermal temperature with my picture taken at the front entrance door for every shift at Amazon.

I too wear reading glasses and at first it's a ****ing pain in the ass but you learn to breath at a normal lighter pace, not huff and puff.

If you work where you are moving around all the time, that would be tougher.

Started with disposable masks everyone has, the white inside blue outside and recently they gave everyone an Amazon logo reusable one that is heavier.
Have you tried any of the tricks to keep your glasses from fogging up?

Use a soft cloth to apply some soapy water to the lenses. Shake the excess liquid off, then let the lenses air dry.

Or try some shaving cream. Just put a dab on each side of the lenses, and use a soft cloth to rub shaving cream in until lenses are clear.
cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.cron912 is not part of the Right 53.