View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 06:19 PM   #41
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Uh, any of these 'home-made' masks offering smaller than 0.2 micron weave? Isn't that the threshold for effectively stopping a virus? If not, why exactly are people buying/wearing them?

And you don't have to wash your masks very often. Throw them in the microwave for 30 seconds every day; that's enough to kill any bacteria/viruses until you use it again (note: if your mask has a wire in it, obviously don't be a dumb-ass and microwave it). Wash 'em with your regular laundry once a week or whatever. Not that they're doing you or anyone else much good, but that's another story . . .

Oh, in response to the OP: not really using masks. Don't need them at work due to the lack of other humans, and most of the time when I go to the store there's nearly no one there. And they just closed both of my gyms again, so literally out of places where I might wear one.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote