View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #30
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Today work made masks mandatory for everyone while inside buildings or working closely with others outside. I wear glasses and the masks that are available or the pull over tube type of face mask fog up my glasses. Most of the masks I have seen suck on several levels.

What are you all wearing? Where you getting them from? How do you keep them from fogging up your glasses or shades?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I've had to wear a mask and have a mandatory thermal temperature with my picture taken at the front entrance door for every shift at Amazon.

I too wear reading glasses and at first it's a ****ing pain in the ass but you learn to breath at a normal lighter pace, not huff and puff.

If you work where you are moving around all the time, that would be tougher.

Started with disposable masks everyone has, the white inside blue outside and recently they gave everyone an Amazon logo reusable one that is heavier.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.