View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 03:25 AM   #121
In Search of a Life

So when does Clark Hunt start talking to Veach about an extension? Just make it a lifetime contract. Veach has literally told us what he wants to do with each player and he follows through on his word. No BS. If he told me tomorrow that they would cut the whole team and sign the entire Bengals roster I somehow believe we would win the super bowl. Veach has my 100% trust. This is what a perfectly run franchise looks like. No disgruntled players on the team. Veach let’s his players know that if you ball out we will re sign you. Just be patient!! Jones showed up last year to training camp and didn’t hold out. Veach told him he wants him in KC for a long time and boom what happens a deal gets done. I can’t find a single flaw in Veach. Not one. He manages the cap like a wizard, he brings players in that contribute. He will be in the HOF when it’s all said and done
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote