View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 06:01 PM   #508
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yep. If he's determined to emulate Bell then let him wallow in mediocrity elsewhere. Just make sure to send him to a woebegone franchise so he can't be a pain in the ass when it really matters.
Then he can rot in Miami for all I care.

Tua might be good. Jones might turn their defense into a good unit. And I'm thankful to last year's Miami team for that 1st round bye. But I'm not at all convinced Brian Flores is a good coach. He's just another Belichick polyp on the anus of the league. Only one Belichick coaching tree spawn has even won a playoff game, and that's Bill ****ing O'Brien.

They're ALL trash, and if Brian Flores ends up being a good coach, he'll be the first ****ing one. He's going to have to prove more than just winning some gritty games at the end of a shitty season. Todd ****ing Haley did all of that shit once upon a time too, and look where that got him.

Miami is a sexy pick to break out and surprise people. I don't buy it. Maybe they'll be good when they get rid of all the Patriot scum.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.