View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 05:36 PM   #503
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I'm not going to go "Dane" and just call you names. I will leave that to you, it's your trademark. You keep melting down, as usual, while not paying attention AT ALL, to the discussion regarding the run defense in my posts you are quoting. I am not saying run defense is the gold standard for paying the guy, but should be discussed. You choose not to discuss that and that is your choice.
Melting down? You're the moron comparing Jones to defensive ends and OLBer's.

NONE of your "points" have been valid. Chris Jones is the best defensive lineman in the NFL outside of Aaron Donald, period, AND he's only 25 years old.

But go ahead and keep comparing him to far lessor players and those that play completely different positions to make it even more apparent that you know absolutely nothing about the NFL.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.