View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 05:12 PM   #498
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I'm not suggesting he should "settle" for anything less than he can get.
Bullshit

Quote:
At this point I have a feeling it comes down to Jones willingness to be reasonable.
"Reasonable". Ha! Chris Jones should hold out for every last penny because he's earned it.

Quote:
Iaying close to $50 million/year for 2 defensive lineman is not something I would be willing to do.

Who gives a **** about what you think?

Quote:
You bar none claim is definitely debatable. If we were talking only about interior DL pass rushing, I'm right there with you. Jones is an above average run defender if we are being honest.
JFC, the man has 24 sacks, 2 INT's (one for a TD) in the past two seasons, continually kicked ass in the 2018 and 2019 playoffs and was a huge part of the Chiefs first Super Bowl victory in 50 years.

Either you don't know dick about the NFL or you need to rewatch this year's postseason run.

Quote:
Fletcher Cox, Kenny Clark, Cam Heyward, both Watt bros and some other would be in that debate.
Maybe 3 or 4 years ago but certainly not in 2020. Cam Hayward has 54 sacks in 9 years while Chris Jones has had 33 sacks in 4 seasons, 24 of which came in the past two years.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.