View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 04:57 PM   #496
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
At this point I have a feeling it comes down to Jones willingness to be reasonable. If he is wanting 21+/annually you pretty much have to let him walk. He is not Aaron Donald and if someone else is willing to pay him comparably I would likely let them. He is a monster a lot, at the same times there numerous games he just disappears.

I hope they can work something out but I can't be very optimistic at this point.

No NFL player should EVER "settle" for less money, period.

And if not for Aaron Donald, Chris Jones would be the best interior lineman in the NFL, bar none.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.