View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #433
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
hoo boy I hear you, but hey it's ok to describe other people as black and white, when they aren't even truly those colors.

yall are a bunch frauds, you've grown up with this name for decades and never had a problem with it until...you were told to, or are simply afraid of castigation.

It's like Land o lakes butter, keep the land removed the Indian.

any reference should be eliminated, out of sight out of mind. great plan.

The name had been around for 87 years, dude. It was background radiation. Plus, this is a Chiefs forum, not a Redskins forum.

I seem to remember people making jokes at how racist the Redskins name is, particularly during a week they played the Chiefs. I know I did.

But did I constantly go REDSKINS IS RACIST RAHHHH? No. Of course not. And even if it was brought up once or twice, people like you would roll their eyes or do the usual, "You hate God, tradition, the nuclear family, and America!" bullshit.

Nobody can win with you if they like the name change. There's no safe position. The only safe position with you is that we keep Redskins, which isn't happening. So be a grown man, suck it up, and deal with it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote