View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 09:10 PM   #380
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
For the record, I don't think it's derogatory, whatsoever, I'm just repeating what some Native Americans have said about it.

I think it's cool. I used to find arrowheads all the time in Missouri and there were no negative connotations in my mind.

But as we're all learning, it doesn't matter what we think of the imagery, it's what they think of it, hence my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Swinging or throwing a tomahawk.

Beheading is a serious stretch. Scalping? Please.

To be clear, I think the tomahawk chop is far and away the most "problematic" thing about the Chiefs' brand. But I vehemently disagree with the notion that it represents beheading or scalping.
Did you know that the Chiefs either sold or gave these away at the stadium at one point?

Last edited by Dartgod; 07-13-2020 at 06:53 AM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.