View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:46 PM   #371
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I would be really bummed out if the Chiefs change their uniform and color scheme. Those, to me anyway, are far more indicative of the team than the arrowhead logo or even the name of the stadium.

If the choice was between the name and imagery and their various uniform colors, I'd take the latter 24/7/365. Keep all of their colors, the KC on the helmet (inside of something other than an arrowhead) and call them Kansas City FC.

But messing with the color scheme is off-limits, IMO.

Agreed. Whenever there's been talk of a player's strike or a holdout, we often agree on the board that our loyalty is to the uniform and helmet. Players come and go and we may love them while they're here, but the long-term continuity is the uniform and logo. I think that's why this is a hard conversation.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.