View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:26 PM   #15286
MVP

What are you using for a smoker?

I started smoking grocery store briskets, then got turned on to chuck rolls (clod) from restraunt suppliers before heading to quality briskets (I tried grocery store sale briskets and wasn't impressed), After triming and then slicing them down the middle, appling a dry rub, chilling, then smoking just like a brisket.

Chuck roll has been more expensive than Packer brisket recently but IMHO I like it better and takes less time. If you can find a prime or with luck a waghu grade chuck roll I suggest giving it a try.

https://tbrbeef.com/products/america...t=668321644563

What are you using for a smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I've smoked whole chickens, pork butt, pork side ribs, burgers, sausage, and stuffed jalapenos in the past couple weeks.

I think a brisket is next.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.