View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 12:41 PM   #139
Supporter

I've never really considered moving outside of the US but a few years back, a lawyer friend told me that he was able to get dual citizenship with Italy because his family never "renounced" their Italian citizenship.

After doing some checking, my family is also eligible to have dual citizenship with Italy, which also comes with some serious perks such as the ability to purchase land anywhere in the EU. I'll probably spring for it someday, as it only cost my friend $3k in legal fees for his family of four. I don't know if I'll ever use it but maybe someday my kids will find a use for it.

That said, there could be worse things in life than spending my final years living in Tuscany.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.