View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:26 PM   #38443
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The state-wide mask order went into effect on June 18th. In LA County, we've had a county-wide mask order since like May 14th.

Cases continue to rise and today, 2,916 new cases were reported alone with 57 more deaths.

I have no idea how the contact tracing is going but from my understanding, we're supposedly seeing a huge influx of new cases because Newsom allowed restaurants and bars to open a few weeks back, which have now been closed down again.
If you went near a bar a month ago you could see they are clearly super-spreader events happening - if anyone in their happens to be shedding. Bars are just a disaster.

My gym was too. The owner opened two weeks early in defiance of the order. He got 100 new signups a day - said it was the best thing he ever did. I peeked in there one time - it was like 4x more crowded than I've ever seen it. No masks. Total disaster in the making. I went once at 5am and was still paranoid about it for a week.

I decided to just bite the bullet and buy a bunch of weights instead. Still waiting on my stupid olympic bar that I bought off ebay - which Fed-Ex has decided to take on a tour of California for some reason.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.