View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:59 PM   #28095
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don’t want Jackson to lead my franchise because he hasn’t shown the ability to throw outside the hashes and he folds in the playoffs.
There is zero chance Lamar hits Watkins in stride down 3 in the Super Bowl like Patrick did. If the Ravens ever did themselves into a hole (like they did against the Titans). They need a way to climb out - I don’t see that on their current roster (which, in a way, is how I always felt about the Alex Smith led offenses in KC).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.